Web Project Manager
We would love to hear from you!
If you are a detail-oriented, experienced web project manager and are passionate about developing those skills in an international business environment, read on!
We're looking for a hardworking and client-oriented web project manager with advanced understanding of website development processes, search engine optimisation and online marketing.
Project management of website localisation, re-design and ecommerce
- Project management: project planning, task scheduling, assignment of roles, ensuring timely and high quality delivery
- Team management: coordination of teams, consisting of a client, in-house and third party agency or freelance members
- Client management: client communication, responding to client requests, gathering client feedback
- Leading role on strategic planning
- Acquisition of website requirements and creation of a website specification
- Creation and/or review of website wireframes and design visuals
Content, search engine optimisation and reporting
- Search engine optimisation strategy and ongoing management
- Management of content preparation, adaptation, localisation and optimisation for international target audiences
- Planning and management of Google AdWords campaigns
- Analysis and evaluation of website performance and online marketing campaigns
- Monthly client reporting and presentations
Ideal Candidate Qualifications
- Degree in Web Project Management / Information Systems / Marketing
- Web agency experience preferred, content management system expertise
- Strong web project management, time management and organisational skills
- Advanced understanding of online marketing, web editing and search engine optimisation
- Results driven and detail-oriented with the desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Creativity in problem solving, fluency in multi-tasking
- Advantage: multilingual skills
Remuneration is commensurate with skills, qualifications and experience. There is a fixed salary as well as a variable linked to agreed goals and success.
Come join the IBT Online team at the CREATE Centre on Spike Island, Bristol.
If you want to become an IBT Onliner, apply by emailing us your CV and letter of motivation for this career opportunity.
Join our team, apply today!